NEC Display MultiSync E245WMI-BK 24" LED LCD Monitor - 16:10 - 6 ms - 1920 x 1200 - 16.7 Million Colors - 250 Nit - 25,000:1 - WUXGA - Speakers - DVI - VGA - DisplayPort - 22 W - Black - TCO Certified Displays 6.0, ENERGY STAR 6.0, RoHS
LED-backlit, widescreen LCD displays, raises the standard for "green" computing Compared to previous generation NEC LCDs, these models consume less power overall, radiate less heat, use less packaging, weigh less and utilize more recycled plastics in their production. It's easy to be green. The MultiSync E Series is loaded with features that promote environmental consciousness. These displays consume less power by using energy-efficient LED backlighting, also utilize ECO Mode, Intelligent Power Manager (IPM), an off timer and an ambient light sensor that automatically dims the screen to further reduce energy consumption. In addition, these models tout a built-in carbon footprint meter that tracks the conservation of green gas emissions and are free of hazardous materials such as mercury and arsenic. A new perspective on productivity. These displays' wide-format screens (16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios) provide roughly the same work area as two smaller-sized LCD screens, allowing you to work simultaneously in multiple/side-by-side application windows (All models except E171M). This functionality, combined with contrast ratios of up to 25,000:1 (dynamic), full connectivity with a DisplayPort input and an ergonomic design, allows the MultiSync E Series to deliver the best in form and function to your desktop.
- 10-point multi-touch provides flexible navigation and control for various applications (E232WMT)
- LED backlight technology provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials
- Four-way ergonomic stand boasts pivot, tilt, swivel and height adjustment to maximize your viewing comfort (E171M / E232WMT - - tilt and height)
- Displayport input provides expanded connectivity with advanced technology (Widescreen models)
- Ambient light sensor minimizes power consumption by automatically adjusting the brightness to the optimal setting depending on ambient lighting, screen content or both (Widescreen models)
- Full HD web cam provides crisp, clear video for video conferencing (E232WMT)
- ECO Mode allows you to manually adjust the display's brightness to two preset settings, including ENERGY STAR, saving more power and reducing your energy costs
- Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) system and off timer provide innovative, power-saving methods and reduce CO2 emissions by shifting to a lower power consumption level or automatically powering down when the monitor is on but not in use
- Carbon footprint meter helps track and calculate the reduction of green gas emissions, while the resettable cost meter (via On Screen Display) indicates electricity cost savings based on currency settings
- Dynamic Video Mode enhances video and images with real-time optimization of brightness, color and contrast
- Integrated speakers provide crisp localized sound for various applications (E171M, E233WM, E243WMi, E245WMi and E232WMT)
- ENERGY STAR 6.0 compliance reduces electrical costs and lowers total cost of ownership
- NEC Display Solutions' quality and reliability provide peace of mind with a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty (including backlight) and unrivaled customer service and technical support
- Speakers Yes
- Built-in Devices Speaker
- DVI Yes
- VGA Yes
- DisplayPort Yes
- Product Type LCD Monitor
- Manufacturer Part Number E245WMI-BK
- Manufacturer NEC Display Solutions
- Product Model E245WMI-BK
- Product Name E245WMI-BK Widescreen LCD Monitor
- Product Line MultiSync
- Product Series E
- Brand Name NEC Display
- Package Contents
- E245WMI-BK Widescreen LCD Monitor
- Power cable
- DisplayPort cable
- Mounting Screws
- Zero / Thin Client Mount
- Environmental Certification TCO Certified Displays 6.0
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR 6.0
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Energy Star Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 9.70 lb
- Color Black
- Height 14.2"
- Width 21.9"
- Depth 2.3"
- Weight with Stand (Approximate) 13.70 lb
- VESA Mount Compatible Yes
- Height with Stand 19.90"
- Width with Stand 21.90"
- Depth with Stand 8.40"
- Operating Power Consumption 22 W
- Aspect Ratio 16:10
- Response Time 6 ms
- Screen Size 24"
- Screen Mode WUXGA
- Number of Screens 1
- Backlight Technology LED
- Contrast Ratio 25,000:1
- Brightness 250 Nit
- Color Supported 16.7 Million Colors
- Maximum Resolution 1920 x 1200
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
- Color Class : Black
- Aspect Ratio : 16:10
- Monitor Screen Size Range : > 18"
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.