NEC Display MultiSync EA224WMi 22" LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - 14 ms - Adjustable Display Angle - 1920 x 1080 - 16.7 Million Colors - 250 Nit - 1,000:1 - Full HD - Speakers - DVI - HDMI - VGA - DisplayPort - USB - 26 W - Black - ENERGY STAR 5.1, TCO Certifie
NEC's 22" MultiSync EA224WMi uses a premium-grade IPS panel, which provides wide viewing angles, outstanding color consistency and image accuracy. Its LED backlighting technology allows a thinner, lighter and sleeker design, as well as higher power efficiency. This EPEAT Gold model includes DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D and VGA D-Sub inputs, as well as an integrated 4-port USB 2.0 hub (two rear, two side) to connects you to the latest peripherals. Touch-sensitive controls enable simple display adjustments through the EA224WMi's On Screen Display (OSD), while integrated smart sensing technology includes ambient light and human sensors to automatically determine the proper display brightness and detect the absence of the user, both of which reduce power consumption and prolong product life. The unique ControlSync feature offers an ideal solution for multi-screen setups of up to six MultiSync EA Series monitors.
- Speakers Yes
- Built-in Devices USB Hub
- Built-in Devices Speaker
- USB Yes
- HDMI Yes
- DVI Yes
- VGA Yes
- DisplayPort Yes
- Product Type LCD Monitor
- Manufacturer Part Number EA224WMI-BK
- Manufacturer NEC Display Solutions
- Product Model EA224WMi
- Product Name 22" LED-backlit Eco-Friendly Widescreen Desktop Monitor W/IPS Panel
- Product Line MultiSync
- Product Series EA
- Brand Name NEC Display
- Package Contents
- 22" LED-backlit Eco-Friendly Widescreen Desktop Monitor W/IPS Panel
- Setup Sheet
- User Manual
- Power Cord
- 15-pin D-Sub Cable
- DVI Cable
- USB Cable
- Audio Cable
- ControlSync Cable
- Green Compliant Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority ENERGY STAR 5.1
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority TCO Certified Displays 5.2
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority EPEAT Gold
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 8.20 lb
- Color Black
- Height 11.9"
- Width 20"
- Depth 2.4"
- Weight with Stand (Approximate) 13.20 lb
- VESA Mount Compatible Yes
- Height with Stand 19.70"
- Width with Stand 20"
- Depth with Stand 8.60"
- Operating Power Consumption 26 W
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Response Time 14 ms
- Screen Size 22"
- Screen Mode Full HD
- Number of Screens 1
- Backlight Technology LED
- Contrast Ratio 1,000:1
- Brightness 250 Nit
- Color Supported 16.7 Million Colors
- Maximum Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
- Color Class : Black
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9
- Monitor Screen Size Range : > 18"
- Monitor Refresh Rate (Hz) : 75
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.