NEC Display MultiSync EA275UHD-BK 27" LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - 6 ms - 3840 x 2160 - 1.07 Billion Colors - 350 Nit - 1,000:1 - 4K UHD - Speakers - DVI - HDMI - DisplayPort - USB - 49 W - ENERGY STAR 6.0, TCO Certified Displays 6.0, EPEAT Gold, RoHS
Allows users to control up to six units in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users will be able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor.
Monitors the presence of a user in front of the display and can go into power saving mode if the user leaves, saving up to 99% power
Provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials.
Delivers wide viewing angles of up to 178 horizontally and vertically (up to 89 up, down, left and right) with less color shift and without any glare, reflection or distortion.
Delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video.
Ambient Light Sensor
Automatically adjusts the backlight and power management depending on the ambient lighting brightness.
Carbon Footprint Meter
Informs and motivates responsible use of the display by calculating and tracking the conservation of green gas emissions in real time.
Picture by Picture (PBP) mode
Displays a either second video source or the same video source in an window beside the main video source.
- Speakers Yes
- Built-in Devices Speaker
- Built-in Devices USB Hub
- USB Yes
- HDMI Yes
- DVI Yes
- DisplayPort Yes
- Product Type LCD Monitor
- Manufacturer Part Number EA275UHD-BK
- Manufacturer NEC Display Solutions
- Product Model EA275UHD-BK
- Product Name 27" 4K UHD SRGB Desktop Monitor with IPS Panel
- Product Line MultiSync
- Brand Name NEC Display
- Package Contents
- 27" 4K UHD SRGB Desktop Monitor with IPS Panel
- Power cable
- DisplayPort cable
- ControlSync cable
- USB 3.0 cable
- Mounting Screws
- Green Compliant Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority ENERGY STAR 6.0
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority TCO Certified Displays 6.0
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority EPEAT Gold
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 13.67 lb
- Height 14.9"
- Width 25.2"
- Depth 2.6"
- Weight with Stand (Approximate) 20.06 lb
- VESA Mount Compatible Yes
- Height with Stand 21.60"
- Width with Stand 25.20"
- Depth with Stand 9.10"
- Operating Power Consumption 49 W
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Response Time 6 ms
- Screen Size 27"
- Screen Mode 4K UHD
- Number of Screens 1
- Backlight Technology LED
- Contrast Ratio 1,000:1
- Brightness 350 Nit
- Color Supported 1.07 Billion Colors
- Maximum Resolution 3840 x 2160
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
- Monitor Screen Size Range : > 18"
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.