Nitecore MH25GT is a major upgrade to the tried and true Nitecore MH25 flashlight. Newly equipped with a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, the MH25GT produces a powerful 1000 lumens of brightness. The elongated reflector enables this light to reach an impressive beam distance of up to 494 yards. This combined with the included high capacity 18650 battery and on-board USB charging feature make thisrechargeable flashlight both powerful and convenient with an extended battery runtime. Great for tactical purposes or outdoor excursions such as camping, hiking, or caving, this light is sure to go the distance!
- Anti-rolling design
- Broad voltage circuit accepts both rechargeable and non-rechargeable Lithium batteries
- Constructed from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- High efficiency circuit provides runtime up to 36 hours
- Intelligent charging circuit with voltage detection charges safely and rapidly
- Intelligent memory function stores preferred brightness setting
- Multiple output modes are conveniently accessed via rapid rotary switch
- Optimized ultra-precise reflector offers a longer beam distance than competing products
- Reverse polarity protection
- Stainless steel bezel ring protects core components from damage
- Stainless steel titanium-plated clip
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- User-defined mode provides customized brightness levels plus strobe and SOS modes
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (submersible to two meters)
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.