NEC Display MultiSync PA302W-SV 30" LED LCD Monitor - 16:10 - 6 ms - Adjustable Display Angle - 2560 x 1600 - 1.07 Billion Colors - 340 Nit - 1,000:1 - WQXGA - DVI - HDMI - DisplayPort - USB - 87 W - White - RoHS
Color accuracy that you can trust. The 30" MultiSync PA302W (white) is the new benchmark desktop display for color accurate applications. The innovative GB-R LED backlight provides 99.3% coverage of the Adobe RGB color space while consuming up to 44% less power than comparable CCFL backlights. Utilizing a high performance AH-IPS LCD panel and backed by a 4 year warranty with Advanced Exchange, the MultiSync PA302W will reliably deliver high quality, accurate images simply and beautifully.
- Built-in Devices USB Hub
- USB Yes
- HDMI Yes
- DVI Yes
- DisplayPort Yes
- Product Type LCD Monitor
- Manufacturer Part Number PA302W-SV
- Manufacturer NEC Display Solutions
- Product Model PA302W-SV
- Product Name 30" Color Critical Desktop Monitor with SpectraViewII (White)
- Product Line MultiSync
- Brand Name NEC Display
- Package Contents
- 30" Color Critical Desktop Monitor
- Power cable
- DisplayPort cable
- Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable
- DVI cable
- USB cable
- Mounting Screws
- SpectraView II USB drive
- Color calibration sensor
- Green Compliant Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 19.60 lb
- Color White
- Height 17.6"
- Width 27.1"
- Depth 3.2"
- Weight with Stand (Approximate) 37.50 lb
- VESA Mount Compatible Yes
- Height with Stand 24.30"
- Width with Stand 27.10"
- Depth with Stand 11.90"
- Operating Power Consumption 87 W
- Aspect Ratio 16:10
- Response Time 6 ms
- Screen Size 30"
- Screen Mode WQXGA
- Number of Screens 1
- Backlight Technology LED
- Contrast Ratio 1,000:1
- Brightness 340 Nit
- Color Supported 1.07 Billion Colors
- Maximum Resolution 2560 x 1600
- Limited Warranty 4 Year
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Aspect Ratio : 16:10
- Monitor Refresh Rate (Hz) : 85
- Monitor Screen Size Range : > 18"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.