NITECORE Lights - Nitecore SRT3 Detective Light. Model: NCSRT3. 4 5/8" overall. CREE XM-L2 LED. Turbo mode - up to 550 lumen output with up to 1 hour, 15 minute runtime and low mode - 0.1 lumen output with up to 150 hour runtime. Also features: Strobe, SOS, Police Warning Light, and Location Flashing Beacon. Secondary red and blue multi-colored LEDs. 134m beam distance. Uses one RCR123 rechargeable battery, one CR123 battery or one AA battery. Includes black nylon belt holster, detachable pocket clip, AA extension tube, lanyard, spare tail cap button, and spare O-ring. MAP Price is $89.95Smart Ring Tactical Series.Specially designed for law enforcement, hunting and tactical applications. Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy construction with anodized black HAIII mil-spec finish. Body is knurled for a sure grip. Features third generation smart selector ring technology which allows for smooth and rapid selection of brightness levels and function by rotating the ring. Unique multi-colored (red, green and blue) tactical / signaling lights. Precision Digital Optics Technology provides extreme reflector performance. Also features: high efficiency circuit board; reverse polarity protection; stainless retaining ring which protects core components from damage; and toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating. Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (Submersible to two meters). Impact resistant to 1.5 meters. Tail stand capability. Boxed with hanging tab.
- : . .
- 2nd Gen Crystal Coating Technology
- 3.9" LED Flashlight
- 3rd Gen SSR w/ Infinite Brightness Adjustments
- 4 Selectable Function Modes . - Strobe Mode . - SOS Mode . - Police Warning Light . - Location Beacon
- 6 Rapid Switching Mode
- Aero Grade Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Beam Distance . - 134 m For 1 x NL166 . - 105 m For 1 x CR123 . - 79 m For 1x AA
- HAIII Military Grade Hard- Anodized Finish
- Multi Coloured Red & Blue Signaling Lights
- Output Modes . - Lower: 0.1 Lumens (1xNL166) . - Turbo: 550 Lumens (1xNL166) . - Lower: 0.1 Lumens (1xCR123) . - Turbo: 330 Lumens (1xCR123) . - Lower: 0.1 Lumens (1xAA) . - Turbo: 180 Lumens (1xAA)
- Precision Digital Optics Technology
- Reverse Polarity Protection . - Prevents Damage From Incorrectly Inserted Batteries
- Run Time . - Lower: 150 Hours (1xNL166) . - Turbo: 0.75 Hours (1xNL166) . - Lower: 200 Hours (1xCR123) . - Turbo: 1.25 Hours (1xCR123) . - Lower: 200 Hours (1xAA) . - Turbo: 1 Hours (1xAA)
- Stainless Steel Ring . - Protects Core Components From Damage
- Stainless Steel Titanium Plated Clip
- Tail Stand Capability
- Ultra-Clear Mineral Glass Lens
- Uses 1 x CR123 or 1 x RCR123 or 1 x AA or 1 x 14500 Batteries . .
- Uses CREE XM-L(XM-L2 T6) LED
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.