Nightforce 3.5-15x50mm NXS Series Rifle Scope, Matte Black Finish with Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle & ZeroStop Turrets, .1 Mil-Radian Adjustments
Originally developed for use on military small arms, the 3.5-15x50 nxs allows a lower mounting profile. A practical magnification range and large field of view make it an invaluable scope for professionals and serious hunters as well. A full 110 MOA of internal adjustment make both 3.5-15 models extremely versatile in the field and applicable to a wide range of applications. Our scopes are subjected to abuse during product development that would quickly destroy lesser optics. Pre-production scopes are tested in a pressure tank simulating 100 feet of water for 24 hours, ensuring absolute waterproof integrity. We test thermal stability by freezing them to -80o F, then heating them to 200o F within a one-hour period. Function is checked at both temperature extremes. Recoil and impact are tested at 1,250 Gs for both positive and negative forces. Before it is shipped to a customer, every scope is completely inspected and checked at over 70 different points. A battery of tests, including forward impact, side impact, tracking accuracy and resolution integrity. These are but afew of the steps we take to insure absolute quality before any scope leaves our facility
- A full 110 MOA of internal adjustment make both 3.5-15 models extremely versatile
- A practical magnification range and large field of view make it an invaluable scope for professionals and serious hunters as well.
- absolute zero quickly and positively just by feel."
- High Speed Windage and Elevation Adjustments Make Changing Settings Twice as Fast on All NXS 3.5x - 15x, 5.5x - 22x and 8x - 32x Model Riflescopes
- Whatever you think you might do to your scope, chances are we've already done it.
- With our ZeroStop turrets, after sighting in your rifle, you set the ZeroStop mechanism to any one of the 400 elevation clicks (1/4 MOA or 1/10 Mil) on a Nightforce scope. Then make all the elevation adjustments you wish, you can return the turret to
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.