Native Instruments Traktor A6 (NI Trackor A-6) DIGITAL HEART. VINYL SOUL. Professional digital vinyl system with 6-channel audio interface, 4 track decks and Remix Decks* at an unbeatable price. TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6 is the straight-up digital vinyl system for spinning MP3s using super-tight vinyl and CD control. The included TRAKTOR AUDIO 6 interface, timecode vinyl and CDs, and the flagship TRAKTOR software provide pro credentials at a very attractive price. TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6 is designed for DJs who need rock-solid performance, amazing audio quality and incredible ease of use.The included TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2.5 software with Remix Decks allows for a new level of creativity - seamlessly merge the worlds of DJing and live performance. TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6 gets the remix treatment and now delivers an immense package for creative DJs. Using TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO 2 as a jumping off point, TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6 now contains the flagship TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2.5 with Remix Decks software at a new price that makes it the most incredible value out there. Powered by the TRAKTOR AUDIO 6 interface - now available exclusively with this product - you can also expand your setup to include TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 for ultimate and intuitive control over the softwares Remix Decks. Get ready to unleash the full sonic potential of your tracks thanks to the included TRAKTOR AUDIO 6, the high-gain audio interface for DJs who demand premium sound quality and extra-loud output. With six inputs and six outputs, the TA6 is destined to be the centerpiece of your live or studio setup. And if you're looking for even more connectivity and a MIDI port (e.g. for MASCHINE sync),check out TRAKTOR SCRATCH A10. Its never been easier to spin digital files. Hook up the system in seconds thanks to the plug-and-play hardware and software integration. The software interface features an easy-on-the-eye Essential View, focusing on the important elements. Innovative TruWave colored waveforms let you see your tracks like never before. With full iTunes integration, iPod compatibility and Crate Flick cover art browsing, selecting your tracks is a cinch. The included SoftSync feature gives you optional help in beat-matching. TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6 offers an advanced selection of creative features for developing and defining your own trademark sound. Super-intuitive looping and cueing functions have been further enhanced with the addition of Remix Decks for integrating loops and one-shot samples into your sets. Store your favorite loops in the library, along with the included loop content, and open up another dimension in creative DJing easily remix and re-edit tracks on the fly. Use the exclusive scratch sounds to spice up your routine and rock the six studio-quality effects which, thanks to the additional ins and outs on the audio interface, you can route like an external effects box. The Native Scratch technology features TRAKTOR SCRATCH MK2 timecode vinyl and CD control for the next step in tight timecode performance. Spin super-precise 2kHz control signal on 120g vinyl it feels just like your digital track was cut to a 12-inch and with the innovative vinyl marker stickers you get clear visual reference at all times. Alternatively, use your CDJs with TRAKTOR MK2 timecode in relative mode, and stay ahead of the competition with TRAKTORs loops and hot cues and your CDJs cue and manual looping functionality, you get the best out of both systems.
|MPN||Traktor Scratch A6|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.