This next generation of MASCHINE has numerous enhanced workflow improvements for an even more intuitive and faster performance. Now with heightened sensitivity, each one of the 16 touch-pads can be assigned a different color to easily separate and identify sounds, patterns, groups, and scenes. Classic Groove Production Studio:MASCHINE is the industry-standard integrated hardware/software system for professional music production and performance a groundbreaking instrument that combines a pattern-based sequencer, professional sampler, effects, a sonically outstanding drum synth, and an incredible sound library. A super-intuitive workflow delivers total track control from initial idea to final production directly from the hardware. And all-new, ultra-powerful 2.0 software with multicore support delivers a dedicated mixer, sidechaining, unlimited groups, plus a new level of KOMPLETE integration.What is new in Maschine:All-new MASCHINE 2.0 software is bursting with power. Find instruments, effects, kits, sounds, and samples fast with the spectacular tag-based visual browser optimized for KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects. Get busy creating with unlimited groups and insert effects, and sidechaining. Then finish off your tracks with a sleek, intuitive mixer all wrapped in a beautiful new user interface and with full multi-core support.Supreme Sounds Inside:Get inspired by MASCHINEs 8 GB library of production-ready sounds. Create your own drums with sonically-outstanding drum synths a broad sweet spot makes it super-easy to dial in just the sound youre looking for. Modulate 24 pro-quality studio effects directly from the hardware.Plus you get full versions of MASSIVE, PRISM, SCARBEE MARK I, and the SOLID BUS COMP. Instant, professional sound in a one-stop package.Features:Maschine 2.0 softwareFlexible computer-based production made as simple as a hardware groovebox Dedicated group buttons, master section with push encoder and two displaysHigh quality, touch sensitive multi-color padsCreate and perform rhythms, harmonies and melodies Powerful sampling, slicing, time stretch, sound shaping, and edit features Controllable directly from the hardware8 display knobs and buttons to browse, edit & tweak 8 GB library with samples, loops, instruments, presets and moreFast, powerful, customizable multi-mode drum synths Support for NI and all third party VST, and Audio Units plug-insSeamless integration with all KOMPLETE 9 Instruments and Effects Includes 4 full-version KOMPLETE productDozen of pro-quality effects with expansive routing functionsDedicated mixer and plug-in pane in the softwareSide-chaining, pre-listening bus, auxes, groups and effect insertsClassic groovebox features including 16 velocity levelsSwing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer & vintage sampling emulationRuns as a VST, Audio Units or AAX plug-in, multi-core supportImport MIDI and REX files, MPC programs, and iMASCHINE projectsHosts VST and Audio Units plug-ins
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.