MACHINE is ideal for making music live, as well as in the studio. Its the hands-on aspect of a dedicated instrument, the MASCHINE Controller, united with the advanced editing features of the MASCHINE software.Using the MASCHINE Controller to create beats makes it easy and fun. You can tap in freely with the Pads or use Note Repeat to jam along. Alternatively, build your beats using the Step Sequencer just as in classic drum machines.Patterns can be intuitively combined and rearranged on the fly to form larger ideas. A lot more than an ordinary groove box or sampler- Maschine Studio comes with an inspiring 8 Gigabyte library containing over 250 kits and 14,000 samples, and a sophisticated, yet easy to use tag-based Browser to give you instant access to the sounds you are looking for. Whats more, MASCHINE give you lots of options for manipulating your sounds via internal effects and other sound-shaping possibilities. You can also control external MIDI hardware and 3rd party software with the MASCHINE Controller, while customizing the functions of the Pads, Knobs and Buttons according to your needs utilizing the included Controller Editor Application. This applies for the plug-in as well as the standalone version.With two hi-resolution color screens, MASCHINE STUDIO delivers the fastest, most intuitive workflow for creative, computer-based beat production.Highly-sensitive, multi-color pads provide ultimate feel in the thick of the beat create and perform rhythms and melodies in moments.Dedicated edit buttons and an ultra-precise jog-wheel let you browse, edit, and arrange faster than you ever thought possible.The level section provides tactile volume control with instant visual feedback your levels are always at your fingertips. MASCHINE STUDIOs hi-resolution color displays- Keep your eyes on the hardware, not your computer. From browsing plug-ins to editing waveforms to arranging and mixing, its all right before your eyes. The left screen gives you a full overview of the sample or slice. The right screen shows the section youre editing in detail. Parameter knobs directly under the displays let you tweak straight from the hardware.Never lose your creative flow- MASCHINE always shows you the full pattern or scene in the left display. The right display follows recorded events with precision. Make music without a mouse or keyboard. Enjoy ultra-tight integration with KOMPLETE 9 instruments and effects. Full versions of MASSIVE, PRISM, SCARBEE MARK I, and SOLID BUS COMP are already on-board.You can add more possibilities to your creations by taking advantage of Maschine Studio's integration with VST, AU and AAX plug-ins. Use the ones you've been comfortable with in your studio or go out and do some shopping for the favorites you've always wanted, now that you have a system that's friendly with all of them!All-new MASCHINE 2.0 software is exploding with cutting-edge technology- Improved browsing, arranging, and sampling for the most responsive, fluid, and musical beatmaking experience ever. MASCHINE 2.0 mixer and plug-in strip deliver a new paradigm in instant visibility. Sonically-outstanding drum synths and powerful effects let you design production-ready sounds with ultimate ease. Polish your tracks to perfection with MASCHINE 2.0s audio mixer. See all track levels clearly on meters with peak level indicators. Adjust any sound immediately with physical knobs. MASCHINE 2.0 software is fully compatible with all generations of MASCHINE and MASCHINE MIKRO no matter when you joined the MASCHINE family, MASCHINE 2.0 is ready to come home.FEATURES:Combines the flexibility of computer-based music production with the ease of a hardwaregrooveboxUnprecedented physical control via touch sensitive multi-color pads, dedicated edit buttons,level section, 8 display knobs, and jog wheel for precision editing, scrubbing, browsing, and moreCreate and perform rhythms, harmonies and melodies in moments. Powerful sampling, slicing,time-stretch, sound shaping, and editing ultra-fast workflow for maximum musical creativity2 big, high-resolution color displays show waveforms, patterns, scenes, track levels, mixerchannels, visual browser, and more8 GB sound library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets,patterns, drum kits, and projects all easily accessible via tag-based browserMixing and metering on the hardware, sidechaining, pre-listening bus, aux sends, unlimitedgroups and effect insertsSonically outstanding, multi-mode drum synthesizers for perfectly-tuned acoustic and electronicsounds fast, powerful drum design with on-the-fly parameter automationClassic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, stepsequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200* sampling emulationSeamless KOMPLETE 9 integration with preset browsing, product visuals on the hardware, andautomatic parameter mapping includes 4 full-version KOMPLETE products**24 pro-quality studio and creative effects including filter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor; onetouch automation recording and expansive routing possibilitiesFull studio integration: Runs as a VST, Audio Units or AAX plug-in in any DAW, multi-coresupport; Import MIDI and REX files, MPC programs, and iMASCHINE projects; hosts VST andAudio Units plug-ins
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.