THE FUTURE OF DJING
Experience a new way to mix and perform with TRAKTOR KONTROL S8 - a 4-channel stand-alone mixer, professional audio interface, and enhanced Stems-ready decks for ultimate control over the included TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO software. Touch-sensitive controls and high-res displays deliver DJ workflow that is truly cutting-edge.
CONNECT WITH YOUR CROWD
Get physical with the music. Touch-sensitive knobs, faders, and LED-guided touch strips bring TRAKTOR software to life on vivid full-color displays, keeping you focused on performance - not on your laptop. The S8's touch-and-see workflow means you connect with your music - and with your crowd.
Two high-res color displays put TRAKTOR software in plain sight. Browsing, track info, effect, and filter values come into view directly in front of you. Keep an eye on the running track's ultra-crisp vector waveform. Or access Remix and Stem Decks in full view.
YOUR STYLE. YOUR SOUND.
Unleash your creativity with the S8's touch-sensitive controls. TRAKTOR KONTROL S8 is Stems-ready. This offers new mixing possibilities, with each Stems track split up into four independent elements - e.g. drums, bass, synths, and vocals. Intuitively mix sounds in and out with the 4+4 channel performance faders. Adjust filter or FX values with four channel knobs.
And for even more advanced techniques, discover on the fly remixing with Remix Decks. Capture and trigger your own samples and loops live using the 16 color-coded performance pads.
BUILT FOR PERFORMANCE
Connect anything your setup needs - TRAKTOR KONTROL S8 boasts the most expansive connectivity on a DJ controller yet. The on-board 4-channel mixer features unique wear-resistant faders that offer unprecedented durability.
Plus, TRAKTOR Mode buttons on every mixer channel switch between TRAKTOR and stand-alone mode - ideal for handing the night over to the next DJ.
Stems is a completely new way to DJ. A Stem file is an open, multi-channel audio file that contains a track split into four musical elements - bass, drums, vocals, and melody for example. With each element available independently, you can mix in ways that just weren't possible until now.
Create instant track edits, mash-ups, a cappellas, and more by bringing different Stem parts in and out of the mix. And re-think the way you use effects - add effects to the vocals, and leave the rest of the track dry, for example. TRAKTOR KONTROL S8's deck sections are purpose-built for mixing with Stems.
DESIGNED FOR TRAKTOR PRO SOFTWARE
TRAKTOR KONTROL S8 is built for seamless control of the included TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 - the choice DJ software of countless professionals worldwide. Get in-depth control of your music with up to four software decks, customizable interface, timecode media, and advanced track library management.
- Product Type Audio Mixer
- Manufacturer Part Number 22792
- Manufacturer Native Instruments, Inc
- Product Model KONTROL S8
- Product Name TRAKTOR KONTROL S8 Audio Mixer
- Product Line TRAKTOR
- Brand Name Native Instruments
- Additional Information
- Touch-sensitive controls let you command all aspects of Traktor Pro
- Full-color displays provide amazing Remix Deck control and much more
- Complete 4-deck mixer section includes a stunning USB audio interface
- Stems format support provides a new way to DJ
- Weight (Approximate) 11.03 lb
- Height 2.6"
- Width 18.5"
- Depth 15.2"
- Limited Warranty 12 Month
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.