The Nissin Digital i60A Air Wireless Zoom Flash features 2.4GHz radio transmission that is less susceptible to angle and obstacle limitations with coverage up to 98 feet (30m). When combined with the Commander Air 1 (sold separately) you can control the flash TTL EV compensation manual output and manual zoom from the Commander Air 1 and all settings will also be displayed on the i60A at the same time. Additional features: GN60 at 200mm built-in LED video light two selector dials tilts up 90-degrees rotates horizontally 360-degrees 24-200m zoom capabilities brightly lit color LCD screen built-in diffuser 8 channels/3 groups.
- 1/8000 seconds shutter speed
- 2.4GHz radio transmission
- Built-in LED video light
- Color LCD screen
- Tilts up 90-degrees and rotates horizontally 360-degrees
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.