Color and Auto Rotate Display bears simple and user friendly features of our design concept The Color Display will automatically follow camera angle in different position and six icons interface gives user friendly operation and representing different menus Auto TTL Manual Av Multi Wireless TTL Master Remote and Customer Setting Various Functions TTL Manual Av Multi FlashTTL Supporting Canon E TTL E TTL II and Nikon i TTL Flash light is automatically controlled by the camera but the flash exposure value can be compensatedManual Flash power can be adjusted manually at 22 levels from full power to 1 128 power at every 1 3 stops The appropriate distance to the subject is shown in the display in accordance with the aperture value set on the cameraAv priority The flash light can be automatically controlled by the photo sensor built in the flash unit instead of TTL metering The F Stop can be set from F14F16 The distance at the F stop set on the flash and camera is shown in the displayMulti Flash: The power ratio can be set from 1 8 to 1 128 The best solution for off camera flash techniqueThe Di866 Wireless TTL system support Canon E TTL E TTL II and Nikon i TTL Di866 can be used jointly with Canon and Nikon original flash as either Master and RemoteSlave The Di866 also supports digital pre flash system and analogue film type camera?s flash and or studio flash under both of Manual and Av priority modeMulti Flash: Repeating flash for multi exposure image in one frameThe power ratio can be set from 1 8 to 1 128 Sub FlashThe Di866 provides an extra small flash below the main flash This small flash gives a fill in light while bouncing the main flash Bouncing the light may shadow the underside of face and this fill in flash brightens up the shadow Auto ZoomAuto Zoom covers 24 105mm focal range Light diffusing panel covers wide 18mm 35mm format My TTLTT...
- 2 sec. loading by Nissin original battery magazine
- 315V high voltage power series connector
- A small sub-flash fill-in while the main flash turns for bounce lighting
- Auto rotation view color display
- Battery Magazine quick loading system
- Can update the firmware through USB port
- Display always stay upright even flash unit turns for longitudinal frame
- Eight F-stops, from F2 to F22 with compensation capability
- External auto-exposure sensor
- Fill-in sub-flash
- Firmware up-date service via USB port
- FP flash function synchronizes to all high shutter speed over 1/250sec
- G.No.60 (ISO100 in meter at 105mm) and G.No.198 (ISO100 in feet at 105mm)
- High Speed Synchronization (HSS)
- High voltage power pack enable the recycle time less than 1 sec.
- Multi AF assist light
- Multiple focus points are supported
- MY TTL level setting
- TTL default level is adjustable
- Wireless TTL
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.