The new Nikon Action Extreme binoculars feature an all-metal chassis with lens fittings housed in a tough, lightweight polycarbonate body shell. Like all Nikon All Terrain Binoculars, the EX is nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed for total waterproof and fogproof performance in any environment. The binocular bodies are ergonomically shaped, tripod adaptable and are rubber coated for a non-slip grip, whether wet or dry.The new Extreme ATB offerings utilize high-resolution lenses and prism systems crafted from Nikon's exclusive Eco Glass.
- Product Type Binocular
- Manufacturer Part Number 7245
- Manufacturer Nikon Corporation
- Product Model Extreme
- Product Name Action Extreme ATB 10X50 Binocular
- Product Line Action Extreme ATB
- Brand Name Nikon
- Weight (Approximate) 2.24 lb
- Width 7.7"
- Protection Type Fog Proof
- Protection Type Water Proof
- Protection Type Armored
- Objective Diameter 50 mm
- Prism Type BaK4
- Maximum Magnification 10x
- Prism Design Porro
- Maximum Field of View @ 1000 yd 420 ft
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.