Nikon 18-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED IF AF-S DX VR II Lens, Nikon USA Warranty - Bundle - with 77mm Filter Kit (Ultra Violet, Thin Circular Polarizer, Neutral Density 2), Cleaning Kit, CapKeeper Leash
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon's most powerful all-in-one zoom lens ever. If you want a single lens that can cover every imaginable shooting situation, from wide-angle group shots all the way to ultra-high-power zoom shots, look no further than the new AF-S DX Zoom-NIKKOR 18 300mm. Boasting the longest reach of any NIKKOR all-in-one zoom lens, it delivers the equivalent of 450mm of super-telephoto power enough reach to bring the most distant action up close. Nikon's second generation Vibration Reduction (VR II) image stabilization ensures every photo and HD video is razor-sharp, and Nikon'sadvanced lens technologies deliver consistent, exceptional performance in any setting. It's even great for close-up shooting (as close as 1.48 ft from your subject at 300mm). Even more amazing, the AF-S DX Zoom-NIKKOR 18-300mm doesall this in a surprisingly compact, lightweight lens.
- focusing ring on the lens.
- Internal Focus (IF): All internal optical movement is limited to the interior of the non-extending lens barrel. This allows for a more compact, lightweight construction as well as a closer focusing distance.
- M/A (Manual/Auto) focus mode switch: Select NIKKOR lenses have a focusing mode which allows switching from automatic to manual focusing with virtually no lag time by simply turning the focusing with virtually no lag time by simply turning the
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC): Enhances light transmission and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization: Tailored to each lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible for dramatically sharper images and HD videos, even in low light.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm: Renders a beautiful, natural background blur (Bokeh) at its wider aperture settings."
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM): A significant innovation in AF lens technology, Nikon's Silent Wave Motor uses ultrasonic (inaudible) vibrations - rather than a gear system - to focus the lens, providing incredibly smooth, silent and precise autofocus
- Versatile, Ultra-High Power 16.7x Zoom Lens: Goes from wide-angle (27mm equivalent) all the way to super-telephoto (450mm equivalent) for maximum versatility and reach.
- Zoom Lock Switch: Secures the lens barrel at its minimum focal length, preventing the lens from extending during transport.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.