Ideal for travel, event, environmental and general photography in a wide variety of conditions, with superb optical formula and an ultra-fast f/1.4 maximum aperture. Perfect for low-light conditions, an ideal portrait lens when used on a Nikon DX-format digital SLR, approximating the angle of view similar to that of a 75mm lens on a Nikon FX-format digital SLR or a 35mm film camera.
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number 2180
- Manufacturer Nikon Corporation
- Product Name AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G Fixed Focus Lens
- Product Line Nikkor
- Brand Name Nikon
- Application/Usage Camera
- Package Contents
- AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G Fixed Focus Lens
- HB-47 Bayonet Lens Hood
- LC-58 Snap-On Front Lens Cap
- LF-1 Rear Lens Cap
- CL-1013 Soft Case
- Nikon FX-format digital SLR camera
- Nikon 35mm film camera
- Weight (Approximate) 9.88 oz
- Diameter 2.9"
- Depth 2.1"
- Lens Type Fixed Focal Length
- Magnification 0.15x
- Filter Attachment Diameter 58 mm
- Fixed Focal Length 50 mm
- Maximum Aperture Fixed 1.4
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.