Nikon Nikkor 2199 - 50 mm - f/1.8 - Wide Angle Lens for Nikon F - 58 mm Attachment - SWM - 2.8"Diameter
This updated classic with a fast maximum aperture is ideal for everyday shooting, perfect in low lighting situations and great for producing images with beautiful background blur (Bokeh). The AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G includes Silent Wave Motor technology (SWM) for fast and precise autofocus, M/A Focus Mode Switch for seamless changes between manual and autofocus operation and an aspherical lens element for outstanding optical performance with high contrast.
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number 2199
- Manufacturer Nikon Corporation
- Product Model 2199
- Product Name Nikkor Lens
- Product Line Nikkor
- Brand Name Nikon
- Package Contents
- Nikkor Lens
- 58mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap (LC-58)
- Rear Lens Cap (LF-4)
- Bayonet Hood (HB-47)
- Flexible Lens Pouch (CL-1013)
- Weight (Approximate) 6.53 oz
- Diameter 2.8"
- Height 2.1"
- Lens Type Wide Angle
- Filter Attachment Diameter 58 mm
- Fixed Focal Length 50 mm
- Autofocus Yes
- Lens Mount Type Nikon F
- Maximum Aperture Fixed 1.8
|Brand||Nikon - Scanner And Digital Camera|
|Manufacturer||Nikon - Scanner And Digital Camera|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.