Nikon 67mm NC Neutral Clear Filter A clear (colorless) filter for color as well as black and white films. Also serves as a permanent lens protector. Multi-coated to minimize reflection at the filter surfaces which reduces flare and ghosting. Nikon 67mm Circular Polarizer II Thin Ring Multi-Coated Glass Filter In general, light reflected from water, glass, or other shiny materials is polarized and adversely affects image definition. Circular polarizing filters reduce or eliminate unwanted reflections and increase the overall contrast of subjects in low-contrast situations Usually, light from the sky is polarized due to reflections and dispersions in the air. Circular polarizing filters cut these reflections, making the sky blueror intensifying colors. Much thinner and lighter than conventional models to cut vignetting on Wide Angle lenses Multi Layer coatings on both sides to reduce ghost images and flare Filter thread on front of filter for attaching Lens caps and hood
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.