DX-format medium telephoto Micro Nikkor lens is ideal for extreme close-up and general photography with continuous autofocus from infinity to life-size (1:1). Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR Nikkor lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper images.
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number 2190
- Manufacturer Nikon Corporation
- Product Name Nikkor 85mm f/3.5G ED VR AF-S DX Micro Lens
- Product Line Nikkor
- Brand Name Nikon
- Application/Usage Camera
- Package Contents
- Nikkor 85mm f/3.5G ED VR AF-S DX Micro Lens
- 52mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap (LC-52)
- Rear Lens Cap (LF-1)
- Bayonet Hood (HB-37)
- Flexible Lens Pouch (CL-1018)
Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
- Weight (Approximate) 12.50 oz
- Diameter 2.9"
- Depth 3.9"
- Lens Type Macro
- Magnification 1x
- Filter Attachment Diameter 52 mm
- Fixed Focal Length 85 mm
- Maximum Aperture Fixed 3.5
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.