Close range sounds, wind and fast movements of the microphone boom, all may cause interfering noises. To avoid these unwanted sounds, use the Neumann Foam windscreen on the appropriate Neumann microphone models. Typically, windscreen is made out of open-cell polyurethane foam. This windscreen does not cause interfering resonances and do not influence the directional pattern. Only in the upper frequency range is the output level slightly attenuated. The wind noise attenuation is measured without electrical filtering in a turbulent air stream traveling at 20 km/h, generated by a noiseless wind machine. It is designed for Windscreen for U 67, U 87 (Ai), TLM 50, TLM 103, M 147 Tube and TLM 170 (R). The windscreen suppresses wind noise approximately 26dB and attenuation at 15 kHz 3dB.
- Neumann Foam Windscreen for U67, U87AI, TLM50, TLM103, M147TUBE and TLM170 Microphones
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.