Novation Launchpad Mini MK2 Ableton Live Controller - Bundle With Novation Audiohub 2x4 Audio Interf
The Mini Ableton Live Grid Controller /b This is Novato's most compact and affordable Launchpad grid instrument for Ableton Live. 64 mini pads for triggering clips, playing drum racks, controlling your mixer and doing just about anything else, all while making amazing performance videos for YouTube. It's just like a Launchpad, but smaller! Same Launchpad, Just Smaller /b If you use Ableton Live, you need a Launchpad. It displays your session view on 64 multicolored pads, letting you launch multiple clips at once and control anything else in Live. It's an evolution in creating electronic music and this mini version does all the same cool stuff as the normal Launchpad. It's just as durable and gig-ready, the only difference is that it's even more portable and takes up less space in your bag or on your desk. Make Something Spectacular /b As well as launching clips, you can use the mini 64-pad grid to play drum racks, create awesome light show videos and control your mixer. There are also separate buttons around the outside of the grid, which you can use to apply killer FX or assign to whichever triggers and controls you fancy. Just imagine the possibilities if you combine this with Max for Live... Connect To Just About Anything /b Launchpad Mini works with anything because it's bus-powered via USB and totally class-compliant. You can use the grid to control FL Studio's performance mode, or grab a Cam
- Novation Launchpad Mini MK2 Ableton Live Controller - Bundle With Novation Audiohub 2x4 Audio Interf
|MPN||LAUNCHPAD MINI MK2 A|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.