Tactical assault backpack that has a large zippered clam-shell main compartment and an internal zippered pocket. A separate divided compartment for a hydration bladder lets you convert the pack into a hydration pack. Other features include padded shoulder straps waist & sternum straps two adjustable compression straps on each side of the military back pack and six external zippered pockets providing ample storage space. The front pockets and bottom of the back pack has PAL compatible webbing.brbrFeatures:brMain compartment dimensions: 18 H x 12 W x 6 DbrDurable PVC construction.brbrHeavy Duty zippers. Heavy Duty carry straps on the top and side of the back pack.brbrHydration bladder compatible with a separate initial Padded shoulder straps with D-rings.brbrAdjustable compression straps on the sides of the back packbrbrColor: URBAN GRAYbrbrbr
- Includes Factory Warranty
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.