Our take: The NcStar Tactical Compact Red Dot sighting unit w/ heads up display is a high-grade optic that's designed ultra-fast target acquisition. Ideally used mounting onto a zoom-capable scope as a close-range supplemental sight, we've found in our testing that it is also quite useful as a stand-alone unit due to its compact size and the crisp clarity of the red dot. As a result, it's also one of the most popular optics we carry! It is a basic must-have any player, and gives players the tactical edge, whether you're on the field or playing indoor-CQB. The red dot sight features a standard quick-adjust on/off switch so it's ready at a moment's notice, and the reticle is capable of being zeroed in maximum shooting accuracy. The mount system allows universal fitment on all weaver rail systems (mount is width adjustable universal easy mounting). Comes complete with the weaver rail mount (pre-installed with all
|MPN||NcStar - DDAB|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.