Handheld Flashlight, Lamp Type LED, Battery Size AA, Number of Batteries 4, Batteries Included Yes, Battery Burn Time 3/4/5.5/7 hr., Length 101/2 In., Diameter 11/2 In., 6500 Candle Power, 260/150/150/100 Lumens, Adjustable Focus, Lamp Life 35K hr., Body Color Black, Body Material Engineered Polymer, Switch Type Dual Push Button, Lens Material Polycarbonate, Battery Type Alkaline, Beam Distance 160 ft., Light Output 150/150/100/260 lm, Impact Resistance 2m, Water Penetration Rating IPX6
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Battery Size: AA
- Battery Type: Alkaline
- Body Color: Black
- Body Material: Engineered Polymer
- Candle Power: 6500
- Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Includes: Impact Bumpers
- Item: Handheld Flashlight
- Lamp Type: LED
- Length: 10-1/2"
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Light Output Modes: Momentary/Constant-On/Full Power Floodlight/Half Power Floodlight/Dual Light
- Light Output: 150/150/100/260 lm
- Lumens: 260/150/150/100
- Number of Batteries: 4
- Switch Type: Dual Push Button
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.