NcSTAR is adding a New Twist on a Great Scope. The All New Rubber Armored Mark III Tactical Series gives you all the great features of the Original Mark III Tactical Series such as the Weaver Style Quick Release System and Built-in Sunshade but with the added protection of Rubber Armoring AND a Fully Adjustable Red Laser. PLUS the New Rubber Armored Mark III Tactical Series features our Blue Illuminated Reticle a first for NcSTAR. This series is offered in a variable power 3-9x42 and a fixed power 4x32 with 3 reticle options of Mil-Dot P4 Sniper and Rangefinder. This Scope Series offers Rock Solid Dependability at an Unmatched Value! Features: Open target turretsFully Multi-coated lensBuilt-in angle cut sunshadeQuick focus eyepieceBullet drop compensator calibrated for the .223 cartridge with a 55 grain bulletReticles illuminate in blue with multiple brightness settingsIntegrated quick release Weaver style/Picatinny mounting systemIncludes extra battery Specifications: Magnification: 3x-9xObjective Dia: 42FOV @ 100 yds: 36.8-12.0Eye Relief (in): 2.0Exit Pupil (mm): 9.3-3.1Weight (oz): 20.3Length (in): 8.5Click Value @ 100 yds: 1/2 MOALens Coating: Green
- Bullet drop compensator calibrated for .223 cartridge with A 55 grain bullet
- Integrated quick relaese weaver style /picatinny mounting system
- Made by NcStar
- See Description
- Sniper reticle illuminates in blue with 5 brightness settings
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.