The SL-1512 LED Work Light is perfect when portability in a small area is important. This single fixture work light cranks out an impressive 2,200 lumens of light from a single long life LED. The multi-fin heat sink design keeps the fixture cool to the touch. The work light fixture can be tilted and swiveled independently allowing the user to position the fixture exactly where light is needed. The work light has a tempered glass lens and is powder-coated for long wear durability. The comfort-grip handle makes transporting and positioning this work light a snap. The work light has a 6' 18/3 SVT cord and a single sealed push button switch.
- 6' SVT 18/3 cord with grounded plug
- Comfort-grip padded handle
- Impact, chemical and water resistant design"
- LED is rated at 50000 hours of life
- Multi-angle tilt and swivel fixture design
- Multi-fin heat sink keeps light cool to the touch
- Powder coated for long wear
- Single light fixture producing 2200 Lumens of light from a single 20W LED
- Single sealed push button switch
- Tempered glass lens
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.