The Bayco 120 LED Recharge Under Hood Work Light is built as an all LED, hands-free floodlight for the automotive enthusiast. This rechargeable work light has an adjustable cradle with a pair of spring-loaded, foam-covered grippers that will extend 48 77 to fit on the underside of virtually any automobile hood. The 2120 has a total of 120 LEDs and two brightness modes Full Power (330 lumens) and Half-Power (150 lumens). One press of either button turns the light on in Half-Power Mode, a second press and you're in Full-Power Mode and then of course a third press of either button turns the light off. The light bar of the 2120 has several unique hands-free features as well. First off, the light bar can easily be removed from the cradle. Each of the handles can independently rotate up or down through more than 200 degrees range of motion. The flat surface at the end of each handle can serve as a stand for the light bar. Additionally, there are a 3 flush-mounted magnets located in the end of each handle. This allows one or both ends of the light bar to be attached to virtually any flat metal surface. If all of that's not enough, each handle has an integrated recessed hook that can each swivel 360 degrees making it possible to hang the light bar up. Clearly the list of features on the Under The Hood Light just goes on and on and on. The included AC and DC Power Supplies can be used to power the 2120 during use and/or as a way to recharge the unit when its not being run. Requiring only 6 hours to recharge, the SLR-2120 will run for 6 hours in Half-Power Mode and 3 hours when operating in Full-Power Mode.FeaturesLight bar can be rotated 360 degrees in the cradle or removed all togetherDual on/off buttons, one located in each handle operate in tandemIncludes AC and DC power supply
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.