Handheld Flashlight, Flashlight Grade Industrial, Rechargeable No, Lamp Type LED, Flashlight Battery Size AA, Flashlight Battery Type Alkaline, Number of Batteries 3, Batteries Included No, Battery Burn Time 4.5/17.5 hr., Length 7.00 In., 240/120 Lumens, Lumens Range 100 to 249, 4.5 hr. Run Time on High Setting, Maximum Lumens Output 240, Lamp Life 50,000 hr., Body Color Black, Flashlight Body Material Plastic, Body Dia. 1.50 In., Switch Type Push Button, Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Batteries Included: No
- Battery Size: AA
- Battery Type: Alkaline
- Body Color: Black
- Body Material: Engineered Polymer
- Candle Power: 7260
- Diameter: 1-7/8"
- Item: Handheld Flashlight
- Lamp Type: LED
- Length: 7"
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Light Output Modes: Flashlight/Floodlight/Dual-Light
- Light Output: 120/120/240 lm
- Lumens: 120/120/240
- Number of Batteries: 3
- Safety Rating: Class 1, 2, 3, Div I, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, G
- Switch Type: Dual Push Button
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.