Night Owl Lite B-10HLDA-841-1080 Video Surveillance System - Digital Video Recorder, Camera - 1 TB Hard Drive - 30 Fps - 1080 - Composite Video In - 4 Audio In - 1 Audio Out - 1 VGA Out - HDMI
Modern High Definition technology is amazing for movies and sports, and now, its even better for video security! The latest in cutting edge HD technology has greatly impacted the video surveillance market. Customers continue to demand more enhanced image quality for use in applications where showcasing movement and identifying objects are vital. Nothing is more precious than your family, your home, your business and your peace of mind. Clearer HD images and video greatly enhance the recognition of intricate details such as license plate numbers and distinct facial features. With the introduction of HD resolution in security cameras, clearer and sharper images have become the new standard! Night Owls HD Analog 1080 Lite Series offers consumers the flexibility to use both 720p and 1080p HD Analog cameras as well as standard analog cameras on one DVR.This series is completely interchangeable, giving consumers the option to mix and match equipment for a fully customized package. The HD Analog Series allows consumers to remotely view live and recorded video on their smart device as well as receive real-time motion activated alerts to their smart device. Additionally, consumers can remotely access their DVR and conveniently change its settings on the go. Cables Included: Camera cable - BNC - BNC - 60 ft - 4 pcs.Network cable - RJ-45 - RJ-45 - 1 pcs.HDMI cable - 6 ft - 1 pcs. Package Content: 4 cameras, 3 power adapters, DVR, remote control, mouse, power splitter, 3 security stickers, mounting hardware and screws System: DVR + camera(s) Software Included (Y): Drivers & Utilities Capacity: 1 TB Quantity Installed: 1 Supported Max Total Capacity: 6 TB Video Input Ports: BNC x 8 Video Output Ports: HDMI x 1, VGA x 1 Audio Input Ports: RCA x 4 Audio Please Note - If purchasing from Marketplace Seller Dell the Terms of Sale at the following URL apply: http://bit.ly/1QVDq2P
- USB Yes
- HDMI Yes
- Composite Video In Yes
- Number of VGA Out 1
- Total Number of Audio In Ports 4
- Total Number of Audio Out Ports 1
- Product Type Video Surveillance System
- Manufacturer Part Number B-10LHDA-841-1080
- Manufacturer Night Owl, LLC
- Product Model B-10HLDA-841-1080
- Product Name Lite B-10HLDA-841-1080 Video Surveillance System
- Product Line Lite
- Brand Name Night Owl
- Package Contents
- 1 x 8-Channel 1080 Lite Digital Video Recorder
- 4 x Indoor/Outdoor 720p Wired Cameras
- 4 x 60 ft. Bundles of Camera Cable
- 12 x Mounting Hardware and Screws
- 1 x 6 ft. HDMI Cable
- 1 x RJ-45 Cable (Ethernet)
- 1 x USB Mouse
- 1 x Remote Control (Includes Batteries)
- 1 x Software CD
- 1 x Quick Setup Guide
- 1 x DC 12V/1.5A Camera Power Adapter
- 1 x DC 12V/2A DVR Power Adapter
- 1 x 4-Way Camera Power Splitter
- 3 x Night Owl Security Stickers
- Ethernet Yes
- Remote Management Yes
- Height 1.9"
- Width 11.8"
- Depth 8.2"
- Hard Drive 1 TB
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- HD Recording Yes
- System Components Digital Video Recorder
- System Components Camera
- Frame Rate 30 Frames Per Second
- Maximum Resolution 1280 x 720
- Night Vision Yes
- Maximum Camera Resolution 1080
- Number of IR LEDs 12
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.