Night Owl B-10PH-841-PIR Video Surveillance System - Digital Video Recorder, Camera - 1 TB Hard Drive - 30 Fps - 1080 - Composite Video In - 4 Audio In - 1 Audio Out - 1 VGA Out - HDMI
8 Channel 1080p HD Video Security DVR with 1 TB HDD and 4 x 1080p Wired Infrared Cameras
When it comes to protecting your loved ones, why not go with the best? Introducing Night Owl's state-of-the-art Smart Detection Security System. Not only does this system provide 1080p High Definition images, it also utilizes Dual Sensor Technology to ensure that you are alerted to actual threats or meaningful events. Prior to this advancement, standard security systems would send alerts to your Smart Device anytime a camera detected motion. While this was of huge benefit to our consumers, some articulated that they were receiving too many false alerts. Night Owl listened! Our Dual Sensor Technology truly takes it to the next level! By incorporating infrared sensors into the 1080p cameras, this system utilizes both motion detection and heat detection to minimize false alerts and keep you apprised of Real threats in Real time.
These premium cameras use a passive infrared sensor to detect heat produced by humans, animals and vehicles. Whereas heavy rain, bugs and changes in lighting could potentially produce motion alerts on older systems, this new technology requires both changes in motion and heat be detected simultaneously. Not only does this one-of-a-kind technology significantly reduce the number of false alerts you receive, it also conserves hard drive space. This guarantees that you are made aware of those threats that pose the greatest risk to you and your loved ones without having to sift through unnecessary recordings. This truly is innovation right at your fingertips!
- USB Yes
- HDMI Yes
- Composite Video In Yes
- Number of VGA Out 1
- Total Number of Audio In Ports 4
- Total Number of Audio Out Ports 1
- Product Type Video Surveillance System
- Manufacturer Part Number B-10PH-841-PIR
- Manufacturer Night Owl, LLC
- Product Model B-10PH-841-PIR
- Product Name B-10PH-841-PIR Video Surveillance System
- Brand Name Night Owl
- Package Contents
- 1 x 8 Channel Digital Video Recorder
- 4 x Indoor/Outdoor 1080p Wired Infrared Cameras
- 4 x 60 ft. Bundles of Camera Cable
- 12 x Mounting Hardware and Screws
- 1 x 6 ft. HDMI Cable
- 1 x RJ-45 Cable (Ethernet)
- 1 x USB Mouse
- 1 x Remote Control (Includes Batteries)
- 1 x Software CD
- 1 x Quick Setup Guide
- 1 x DC 12V/2A DVR Power Adapter
- 1 x DC 12V/1.5A Camera Power Adapter
- 1 x 4-Way Camera Power Splitter
- 3 x Night Owl Security Stickers
- Ethernet Yes
- Remote Management Yes
- Height 1.9"
- Width 11.8"
- Depth 8.2"
- Hard Drive 1 TB
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- HD Recording Yes
- System Components Digital Video Recorder
- System Components Camera
- Frame Rate 30 Frames Per Second
- Maximum Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Night Vision Yes
- Maximum Camera Resolution 1080
- Number of IR LEDs 12
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.