Massive Impact Protection NuGuard KX cases use state-of-the-art x-orbing gel technology to absorb and evenly distribute kinetic energy. This revolutionary gel technology allows KX cases to be just a fraction of the size of bulkier protective cases while offering the massive impact protection NuGuard KX is known for. Design That's More Than Skin Deep The NuGuard KX Edge Guard over-molding provides enhanced iPhone screen edge protection without interfering with edge-to-edge touch finger accessibility to ensure hassle-free touch keyboarding and ability to drag and organize app icons from screen to screen. Best of all the KX measures an incredible 1/2" thin (including phone) so it can still easily fit in your pocket.
- Cross hatch texture design offers secure hand grip, yet easy pocket/purse removal
- Easy access to all ports and buttons
- Exceptional protection without being bulky
- Fast and simple install takes only seconds
- One piece design - hard shell integrated with soft interior core
- Revolutionary X-Orbing gel technology absorbs, evenly distributes kinetic energy
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.