Night Owl Optics NODVR108-54-685 Video Surveillance System - Digital Video Recorder, Monitor, Camera - 10.1" LCD - H.264 Formats - 500 GB Hard Drive - 30 Fps - 8 Audio In - 1 Audio Out
Night Owl's NODVR108-54-685: 8 Channel Complete Security Solution with 10.1" Fold-Out LCD Screen, 8 Hi-Resolution Cameras and Free Night Owl Lite Software
Night Owl's NODVR108-54-685 is an advanced 8 channel / 8 camera 10.1" LCD -Video Security Combo System with pre-installed 500GB hard drive that is accessible on your Smartphone, Tablet, PC or MAC. You can easily store your DVR with the convenient fold-out LCD screen. Also, you can view all eight channels directly on the built in 10.1" LCD screen.
This system also can record at D1 resolution at 30 frames per second on limited channels. With motion activated email alerts and easy Smartphone access, this Night Owl system gives you true 24/7 video security day or night no matter where you are located in the world.
- USB Yes
- Total Number of Audio In Ports 8
- Total Number of Audio Out Ports 1
- Screen Size 10.1"
- Product Type Video Surveillance System
- Manufacturer Part Number NODVR108-54-685
- Manufacturer Night Owl Optics
- Product Model NODVR108-54-685
- Product Name NODVR108-54-685 Video Surveillance System
- Brand Name Night Owl Optics
- Package Contents
- 8-Channel Digital Video Recorder
- 10.1" LCD Monitor
- 8 x Night Vision Cameras
- 8 x 60ft Video/Power Cable
- 2 x 4-Way Splitter
- 8 x Packets of Three Screws & Mounting Hardware
- 2 x DC 12V Camera Power Adapter
- InstallerNet Installation Card
- Remote Control (with Batteries)
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- DVR Power Adapter
- Quick Setup Guide
- Software CD-ROM
- User Manual
- 3 x Night Owl Security Stickers
- Ethernet Yes
- Height 2.4"
- Width 9.9"
- Hard Drive 500 GB
- Number of Channels 8
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- System Components Digital Video Recorder
- System Components Monitor
- System Components Camera
- Frame Rate 30
- Video Formats H.264
- Maximum Resolution 704 x 480
- Video System NTSC
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.