A rugged camera that you can take with you no matter where you go Built to be waterproof and dust proof right out of the box - no additional accessories required Capture all the action in Full HD video with the super wide angle lens Get the creative shot you want with the Wi-Fi remote trigger (requires a smartphone and the downloadable companion app) Share your moments on your large screen TV with the micro HDMI output 2" LCD viewfinder; captures 1080p video at 30 fps, 720p video at 60 fps and 12 MP still images Assorted mounting accessories included Power: rechargeable battery, USB charg
- Battery Life Up to 1.5hrs
- Computer Interface USB (micro type B)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 2.33 x 0.84 x 1.61" / 59.18 x 21.34 x 40.89mm
- Field of View 140 deg.
- Lens f/2.2, f=3.6 mm
- Memory Card Support microSD, microSDHC (Up to 32GB)
- Optical sensor CMOS 1080p (1/2.7"), 12MP with interpolation
- Photo Recording Formats JPEG, 4000 x 3000 (interpolated)
- Power Source Rechargeable battery (900mAh), USB charge (DC 5 V, 1 A)
- Protection Rating IP68 (waterproof Up to 30m / 98.42')
- Smartphone app EZ iCam for iOS and Android
- TV Interface micro HDMI
- Video Recording Formats H.264, 1920 x 1080 at 30 fps, 1280 x 720 at 60 fps
- Viewfinder 2.0" LCD (220 x 176)
- Weight 0.13lbs / 0.06kg"
- Wireless interface Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.