Odyssey Innovative Designs FZ1200 Universal DJ Turntable Case - Internal Dimensions: 18" Width x 15" Depth x 6.50" Height - External Dimensions: 15" Length x 18" Width x 17.3" Depth x 9.8" Height - Latching Closure - Heavy Duty - Acrylonitrile Butadiene S
This heavy duty ATA case protects your valuable turntable from the bumps and scratches of life on the raod. The FZ1200 is great for Technics 1200 style turntables but is large enough to hold Numark turntables as well.
- Product Type Shipping Case
- Manufacturer Part Number FZ1200
- Manufacturer Odyssey Innovative Designs
- Product Model FZ1200
- Product Name FZ1200 Universal DJ Turntable Case
- Brand Name Odyssey Innovative Designs
- Weight (Approximate) 21 lb
- Length 15"
- Height 9.8"
- Width 18"
- Depth 17.3"
- Exterior Material Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Exterior Material Plywood
- Application/Usage Turntable
- Application/Usage Audio Equipment
- Case Style Box
- Strength Heavy Duty
- Compartment Height 6.50"
- Compartment Width 18"
- Compartment Depth 15"
- Closure Type Latching
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.