OKI MICROLINE 490 Impact Dot Matrix Printer with 475 cps Monochrome, 240 x 216 dpi Resolution, Parallel, USB
A forms printer with letter-quality output, designed to perform in demanding environments.
High-volume versatility in forms and correspondence.
Whether you need regular output of continuous multi-part forms, fine business correspondenceor combinations of both24-pin OKI ML490/491 printers are the single solution. They handle the printing needs of the most demanding environmentsincluding point-of-sale, automation and utility applications such as wholesale or retail sales counters, financial departments, and manufacturing or ware-house sites. Yet they also produce letter-quality type and high-resolution graphics for the office and executive suite.
Unequaled performance technology.
The ML490/491 sport features that give them a strong edge over their predecessors as well as the competition:
Fast, with Finesse.
ML490/491 printers run the gamut of paper types and envelopes at lightning speedreaching 475 cps in Utility/Draft mode and 105 cps in Letter-quality. Their rugged printhead (200 million-character average life expectancy) is made up of powerful samarium magnets and stored-energy pins that deliver precise, sharp characters all the way through to the last page of a 5-part form.
The patented OKI closed-loop feedback system assures character placement accuracy. And a zero-tear feature accurately positions continuous forms for a clean tear at the perforation to eliminate wasted stock.
Sturdy and sophisticated.
Field-proven reliability is just one reason OKI MICROLINE printers are the most widely-used impact printers in North America.1 The rugged, reliable OKI ML490/491 printers are sure to win you over, too!
Built to Last, Inside and Out.
The performance-optimized power supply of the OKI MICROLINE 490/491 has been enlarged to easily handle harsh printing conditions. Its energy management capabilities match power expenditures to print-job size, maximizing the life of the 24-pin printhead and other components. A long-lasting rack-and-pinion drive system ensures print quality longer than belt or cable systems.
And the ergonomically-designed, impact-resistant chassis protects the ML490/491 from damage, even in the toughest working environments.
All This Performance is User-Friendly.
Controls are conveniently placed on the front panel for fast access. The automatic loading of continuous and cut stock makes every print job easier, and the design of the internal sheet separator enables easy loading of tractor-fed paper into the rear push tractor.
OKI provides the edge in performance no competing printer can claimand backs it with 3 years of warranty coverage 2 and a network of authorized OKI Dealer Service Centers and Service Depots.
The high-quality, highly reliable and highly affordable ML490/491 Impact printers from OKI. Put them to work in your office or behind the counterand watch them drive your productivity to new limits while they improve the look of your forms printing.
- Product Model : 490
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.