Oki B4600 LED Printer - Monochrome - 600 x 2400 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - 27 ppm Mono Print - A4, A5, A6, Letter, Legal, Executive, B5, C5 Envelope, DL Envelope, Com 9 Envelope, Com10 Envelope, ... - 250 sheets Standard Input Capacity - 40
A compact and durable design that delivers fast speed, a high duty cycle, and low total cost of ownership for exceptional value
The B4600 Series from OKI is built for efficiency and speed, with expandability to meet your future needs. If you're looking to improve the productivity and lower the operating costs of your business, B4600 Series Digital Monochrome printers are made for you.
All models in the series deliver up to 27 ppm, with the first page printing in as little as 5.0 seconds. They produce black & white output that's clear and crisp in 600 x 2400 dpi resolution, using a two-piece consumables system for long-lasting, high-quality performance and a low cost of operation.
For fewer user interventions, each has a 250-sheet standard paper capacity housed in a fully enclosed Letter/Legal/Universal tray, and can be outfitted to hold up to 750 sheets with an optional 500-sheet 2nd paper tray.
In terms of durability, B4600 Series printers are tough-with a monthly duty cycle of 40,000 pages.
All have PCL5e and PCL 6 emulation, and the B4600n PS model has PostScript3 emulation standard.
With USB and parallel interfaces, all B4600 Series printers offer broad-based connectivity. And, equipped with an OkiLAN print server, these printers make network printing affordable-which translates into a much lower cost per user, a vital consideration as your office network grows and expands in functionality.
Backed by unmatched support. OKI is so confident in the reliability and performance of the B4600 Series that we provide an industry-leading 5-year printhead warranty and a 1-year limited Carry-in Depot printer warranty.
- USB Yes
- Product Type LED Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number 62446501
- Manufacturer OKI Data
- Product Model B4600
- Product Name B4600 LED Printer
- Media Size A4 - 8.27" x 11.69"
- Media Size A5 - 5.83" x 8.27"
- Media Size A6 - 4.13" x 5.83"
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 10.98"
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14.02"
- Media Size Executive - 7.24" x 10.51"
- Product Series B4600
- Brand Name Oki
- Media Size Custom Size
- Media Size 3.50" x 5.80"
- Media Size B5 - 6.93" x 9.84"
- Media Size C5 Envelope - 6.38" x 9.02"
- Media Size DL Envelope - 4.33" x 8.66"
- Media Size Com 9 Envelope - 3.86" x 8.86"
- Media Size Com10 Envelope - 4.13" x 9.49"
- Media Size Monarch Envelope
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 1
- Standard Input Media Capacity 250 sheets
- Maximum Memory 288 MB
- Package Contents
- B4600 LED Printer
- 1 x Black Toner Cartridge
- Weight (Approximate) 22 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 8.5"
- Width 14"
- Depth 15.6"
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Processor Speed 266 MHz
- Duty Cycle 40000 pages per month
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 600 x 2400 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 27
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Product Model : B4600
- Printer Capability : Documents
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.