Oki C610N LED Printer - Color - 1200 x 600 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - 34 ppm Mono / 32 ppm Color Print - Letter, Custom Size, Legal, Banner, Photo, A6, A5 - 400 sheets Standard Input Capacity - 75000 pages per month - Ethernet - USB
The C610 Series from OKI combines HD Color and superior small-to-medium workgroup performance.
C610 Series Digital Color printers are practically in a class by themselves. They combine fast, high-quality color output with exceptional performance, including superior print speeds. Models come with standard features such as automatic duplex (2-sided) printing (C610dn, -cdn and -dtn), extra paper capacity (C610dtn), a 16 GB SD memory card (C610cdn4), plus the legendary OKI reliability.
HD Color Printing technology-All four C610 Series models utilize this unique process for breathtaking output.
HD Color Printing technology combines multi-level LED printheads and microfine toner for precise toner placement; deep, saturated colors; and fine detail on regular copy paper and glossy media.
Rich color pages at up to 32 per minute-The C610 Series delivers crisp 1200 x 600 dpi color output, with the first page printing in as little as 9 seconds. Black & white pages print at up to 34 ppm, the first in aslittle as 8 seconds.The C610 Series supports PCL and PostScript emulations, as well as Windows Vista XPS and PDF Direct Print technologies.
Flexible paper handling- All C610 Series models have a paper capacity of at least 400 sheets: a 300-sheet paper tray plus built-in 100 sheet multi-purpose tray for labels, envelopes, transparencies, and index stock up to 140 lb. (250 gsm). Use them to print everything from 3" x 5" cards, 4" x 6" and 5" x 7" photo paper, to banner-size sheets up to 8.5" wide by 52" in length.
Since the more sheets a printer holds means fewer user interventions, the C610 Series can further increase your productivity: the C610dtn holds 930 sheets, with its standard 530-sheet 2nd tray-optional on the other three. All four models have a max paper capacity of 1,460 sheets, with available 2nd tray and 3rd paper trays.
Workgroup connectivity built in-Share the advantages and efficiencies of any or all of the C610 Series models through the internal OkiLAN10/100 Base-T print server. Or make them personal printers by connecting through the high-speed USB 2.0 port.
Unmatched warranty support-We're so confident in the reliable performance of the C610 Series that we provide an industry-leading 5-year warranty on their printheads, and a 1-year limited On-Site printer warranty with optional coverage extensions.
- USB Yes
- Product Type LED Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number 62446701
- Manufacturer OKI Data
- Product Model C610N
- Product Name C610N LED Printer
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size Custom Size
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Media Size Banner - 8.50" x 52"
- Media Size Photo - 4" x 6"
- Media Size 5" x 7"
- Product Series C610
- Brand Name Oki
- Media Size 3" x 5"
- Media Size A6 - 4.10" x 5.80"
- Media Size A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Number of Input Trays Supported 4
- Standard Input Media Capacity 400 sheets
- Maximum Input Media Capacity 1460 sheets
- Maximum Memory 768 MB
- Package Contents
- C610N LED Printer
- 1 x Starter Black Toner Cartridge
- 1 x Starter Cyan Toner Cartridge
- 1 x Starter Magenta Toner Cartridge
- 1 x Starter Yellow Toner Cartridge
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Ethernet Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 57.30 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 13.4"
- Width 17.1"
- Depth 21.5"
- Input Voltage 120 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Processor Speed 533 MHz
- Duty Cycle 75000 pages per month
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 34
- Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm) 32
- USB Direct Printing Yes
- Print Color Capability Color
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
- Product Model : C610N
- Printer Capability : Documents
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.