Oki C612dn LED Printer - Color - 1200 x 600 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - 35 ppm Mono / 33 ppm Color Print - Legal, Banner, A5 - 400 sheets Standard Input Capacity - 75000 Duty Cycle - Automatic Duplex Print - Ethernet - USB
The perfect choice for every small to medium size business
High quality and reliable printing for all your in-house printing needs.
The C612 offers flexible media handling, low cost of ownership and energy efficiency to produce top quality marketing collateral, educational materials and business graphics and documents - when needed, in-house and to tight deadlines. OKI's HD Color LED engine ensures stunning print quality, while the C612's enhanced security features protect your documents, devices, and network.
Businesses today don't have time for faulty connectivity and mobile print mishaps. That's why the C612 is Google Cloud Print 2.0 ready for direct printing using local mode, while employing a simultaneous connection of wired and wireless networks. Easily transfer large color files across the network with Gigabit Ethernet, especially with the addition of the optional high-speed wireless LAN module.
Maintain document confidentiality with Private Print and reduce waste with the optional Card Release The C612 is compliant with Internet Protocol Security (IPSec), ensuring that documents are sent and received safely.
Energy and Cost Savings
OKI's LED print engines offer an efficiency advantage with higher reliability, less down time, and a longer lifespan. The C612's duplex printing system, as well as its Toner Save and Deep Sleep modes, helps reduce consumable costs, while conserving energy and time. When consumables do eventually run out, take advantage of OKI's free consumables recycling program for an eco-friendly print cycle.
What you print from your C612 may be colorful and complex, but the printer engine is built with simplicity in mind. LED printing itself evolved as a way to streamline the laser printing process, and OKI has perfected this technology to create a fast, efficient experience with premium results. The device is easy to set up and can be updated with ease from the OKI portal as updates become available.
- USB Yes
- Product Type LED Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number 62447703
- Manufacturer OKI Data
- Product Model C612dn
- Product Name C612dn LED Printer
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Media Size Banner - 8.50" x 52"
- Media Size A5 - 4.10" x 5.80"
- Media Size 2.50" x 5"
- Media Size 5.80" x 8.30"
- Product Series C612
- Brand Name Oki
- Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed 2
- Standard Input Media Capacity 400 sheets
- Maximum Memory 768 MB
- Package Contents
- C612dn LED Printer
- Toner for 2,000 A4 pages
- Energy Star Yes
- Ethernet Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 66.2 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 13.4"
- Width 17.1"
- Depth 23.8"
- Input Voltage 120 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Processor Speed 533 MHz
- Duty Cycle 75000
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 35
- Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm) 33
- USB Direct Printing Yes
- Print Color Capability Color
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Product Model : C612dn
- Printer Capability : Documents
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.