Oki MB700 MB760+ LED Multifunction Printer - Monochrome - Plain Paper Print - Floor Standing - Copier/Fax/Printer/Scanner - 49 ppm Mono Print - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - 49 cpm Mono Copy - 1 x Input Tray 530 Sheet, 1 x Multipurpose Tray 100 Sheet, 1 x Outpu
These MFPs put productivity-enhancing solutions at your fingertips- including web-based applications customized to your needs.
OKI understands the many challenges confronting the business world today. That's why we offer a variety of world-class solutions designed to increase business productivity, while reducing your costs. Our custom solutions offer an effective mix of quality, performance, reliability and value to help you optimize your processes by combining our cutting-edge technology, customized service and unrivaled support.
Monitor and control your printing. OKI Print Job Accounting software allows you to restrict printer access to individuals or groups, and to manage printing within defined cost limits. It provides you the ability to report on usage across the network, capturing information on volume, paper size, media type and consumables usage. It also enables printer monitoring, letting you create job logs to analyze how a device is being used-by user name, applications used, and number of pages printed or copied. The data can help you determine the effectiveness of your existing policies or to develop new ones.
- USB Yes
- Copier Type Flatbed
- Copy Color Monochrome
- Screen Size 9"
- Touchscreen Yes
- Fax Type Flatbed
- Fax Color Monochrome
- Product Type LED Multifunction Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number 62446001
- Manufacturer OKI Data
- Product Model MB760+
- Product Name MB760+ LED Multifunction Printer
- Brand Name Oki
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 10.98"
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14.02"
- Media Size Executive - 10.51" x 7.24"
- Media Size A4 - 8.27" x 11.69"
- Media Size A5 - 5.83" x 8.27"
- Media Size B5 - 6.93" x 9.84"
- Media Handling 1 x Input Tray 530 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Multipurpose Tray 100 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Output Tray 500 Sheet
- Product Series MB700
- Media Type Plain Paper
- Standard Input Media Capacity 630 sheets
- Package Contents
- MB760+ LED Multifunction Printer
- Starter Toner Cartridge
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate) 105.82 lb
- Form Factor Floor Standing
- Height 26.6"
- Width 20.6"
- Depth 23.8"
- Input Voltage 120 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Duty Cycle 250000 pages per month
- Scanner Type Flatbed
- Optical Resolution 600 dpi
- Scan Color Color
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Multifunction Devices Copier/Fax/Printer/Scanner
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 49
- Wireless Print Technology Apple AirPrint
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 1200 DPI
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.