Olloclip 4-in-1 Lens for iPhone 6/6 Plus The all-new olloclip has been completely redesigned for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus with 4 advanced-optic lenses. Our pocket-sized, patented design now works on both front and rear-facing cameras so you can let your photos and selfies run wild. Plus, it comes with 3 wearable pendants because the best camera is the one thats always with you. Features: Share it and wear it with 3 colorful pendants Works with all your favorite photo and video apps Compact design works on both front and rear-facing cameras Clips on and off iPhone in seconds with no extra parts needed Product Specs: Height: 0.27 inches Width: 5.43 inches Depth: 2.6 inches Weight: 0.9 ounces Four versatile lens options included: Fisheye : Change your perspective with ultra-wide vision. Wide-Angle : capture it all with nearly double the field of view. 10x Macro : get detail-oriented with increased magnification. 15x Macro : get detail-oriented with increased magnification.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.