The Omni-Dok is an intelligent, two-bay charging system designed to safely charge the most common rechargeable batteries used in flashlights, cameras, toys, remotes, small appliances, and more. Because each bay charges through an independent system, the Omni-Dok can charge two completely difference types of batteries at once by automatically identifying the type of battery and charging mode required. Power status indicator bars will also monitor the individual charging level of both batteries so you know exactly when each has reached a full charge. An automatic shut-off at eight hours conserves energy consumption without having to unplug the unit. Overcharge protection stops a bay from charging once that cell is fully charged. Power indicators will blink and charging will not begin if attempting to charge unsupported batteries, if cells are improperly installed, or if there is a short between positive and negative ports.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.