Get a great view and look good doing so with the Tracker 10x25 PC I. An elegant silver-metallic body laced with the perfect compliment of black makes up the stylish and contemporary design, while high-performance optics and UV-Ray protection make up the sharp and impressive images you'll see. It's the perfect combination of performance and style that will make viewing any activity - be it a concert, a play, or seeing the sights - a memorable one.
- Product Type Binocular
- Manufacturer Part Number 118701
- Manufacturer Olympus Corporation
- Product Name Tracker 10X25 PC I Binocular
- Product Line Tracker
- Product Series PC I
- Brand Name Olympus
- Weight (Approximate) 9.88 oz
- Height 1.9"
- Width 4.5"
- Objective Diameter 25 mm
- Prism Type BaK4
- Maximum Magnification 10x
- Prism Design Porro
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.