Handsomely crafted with waxed canvas and detailed with dark truffle leather, theCamps Bay camera backpack is designed to hold an SLR with a 70-200 2.8mm lens attached, up to 7 additional lenses, most 17" laptops, and small personal items. All interior dividers are completely removable and adjustable to accommodate your gear. A special divider at the top of the bag creates a space of 4" - 7" tohold your personal items. A layer of air mesh along the back panel and thick padded shoulder straps equip the Camps Bay camera backpack to deliver on both comfort and style
- Adjustable height personal items area
- Fully padded leather base"
- Handcrafted with waxed canvas and leather
- Laptop compartment for up to 17" laptop
- Padded airmesh back panel
- Room for an SLR and up to 7 lenses
- Slim front organizer pocket
- Thick air mesh padding on shoulder straps
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.