TTL Flash Extraordinaire. ORLIT TR-612N TTL TRANSCEIVER With TTL Pass-through for Nikon The ORLIT TR-612N TTL TRANSCEIVER is designed especially for NIKON cameras and adds 980ft/300m of remote freedom, without a speedlight, to provide full TTL, Remote Manual, and HSS, in 3 individual groups. It has backward compatibility to the legacy Flashpoint Rovelight. The wireless protocol is based on the popular Nikon system employed CLS flashes. Using a TR612N on the camera's hot shoe, a photographer can easily adjust the exposure for Orlit Rovelight RT610 TTL Monolights and Orlit RT600N Speedlites. Team up with the new powerful and transportable Orlit Rovelight RT 610 to reach the next evolution of monolights the bearing the RT designation. With a focus on mobile lighting, the RT compatible collection hopes to free your photography to go out and... ROVE. Make an Orlit RT turn. This efficient speedlight is the answer for all those loyal Nikon DSLR owners longing to use the unique NikonCLS wireless system into a more extensive and powerful lighting solution, without losing the wireless control in which they have already invested. The TR-612N incredibly extends the remote possibilities even further to 980ft/300m with industry benchmark interference avoidance. Plus, this TTL wireless flash transmitter can trigger one or more receivers for studio flash and speedlights. Featuring direct access to groups, multi-group triggeri
- Adds Nikon CLS to the growing collection of Orlit RT flashes
- Compact Nikon hot shoe based control center
- Connects to 3rd party strobes
- Easy to read LCD panel
- Exceptionally long 980 foot range transmission to Orlit linked flashes
- Instant Group access buttons
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.