Our strongest A-Frame features heavy-duty 1" square tubing, velveteen rubber and a "uni-construction" design, meaning that there are no parts to lose. It holds both acoustic and electric guitars as well as desktop mixers and combo amps. No more need to own multiple stands when our patented stepped yoke design can hold it all! The unique shape also allows this stand to nest together with others when not in use.
- Product Type Guitar Stand
- Manufacturer Part Number GS7462B
- Manufacturer The Music People!, Inc
- Product Model GS7462B
- Product Name Professional Single A-Frame Guitar Stand
- Brand Name On-Stage Stands
- Color Black
- Features Tilt
- Features Velveteen Rubber Padding
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.