There are many reasons to have five guitars, and they are all excellent! The new GS7561 is a cost effective way to display a combination of electric and acoustic instruments on stage, in the studio, or at home. Guitars line up in single-file leaning against a padded yoke and cradled by a padded base. Access is unobstructed and instantaneous. The wide rectangular base is stable no matter how many slots are full. And, like you'd expect from On-Stage Stands, portability is built into the design. The backrest folds downwards, making a lightweight, low profile bundle for easy transport.Height: 29"Base Spread: 25 x 20"Folded Dimensions: 25 x 30 x 6" Display a combination of electric and acoustic instruments on stage Padded yoke and base Stable no matter how many slots are full Backrest folds downwards for easy transport
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.