The BODY CAP from OP/TECH USA is the accessory that professional and amateur photographers alike have been waiting for! While storing a camera body separately from a lens, it protects the internal parts of the camera body. It features a unique rubber O-ring seal that effectively grips to a camera's body and forms a friction fit to lock out damaging dust and moisture. The customized fit and solid construction are designed to provide years of protection. Whether in the studio or in the field, photographers know that protecting the substantial investment of a camera is vital to prolonging its life and usability. The BODY CAP offers unparalleled protection and ease of use. Made in the USA and available for Canon or Nikon camera bodies.
- Protects camera's internal components~Unique rubber O-Ring seal locks out dust and moisture~Customized fit is available in two versions: Canon and Nikon~Made in the USA
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.