The BATTERY HOLSTER from OP TECH USA is an ideal accessory for keeping an extra battery handy when shooting in the field. The soft, durable neoprene pouch slides onto your camera strap and holds it conveniently and securely in place with a touch fastener. No need to fumble around in a camera case or backpack! The full-flap closure holds the battery or other small accessory securely in place yet opens easily for quick, easy access. The closed-cell construction of the neoprene keeps out moisture and dust while providing cushioning protection against impact. The added 201C;bumper guard201D; created by the Lycra binding adds even more protection along the edges. Keeping an extra battery ready at a moment's notice is easy with the BATTERY HOLSTER. You can rest assured that you won't ever miss another shot because of a weak battery. It conveniently holds standard DSLR batteries, AA batteries and others so you have the versatility to use it for all kinds of equipment.
- BATTERY HOLSTER... You'll never miss another shot because of a weak battery!
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.