Protect expensive computer gear, portable DVD players, external hard drives and other valuables with the OP/TECH USA Soft Pouch Computer Sleeve. Soft, durableneoprene sleeve protects a laptop computer against dust, moisture and impact. Itwill also stretch to fit cables and power supplies. The slim design fits easily in a briefcase, book bag or messenger bag. The flap secures with Velcro? so there's no fumbling with zippers that can break or malfunction. The generous interior will also accommodate a slim notebook or tablet. Available in seven sizes to fit today's most popular computers and electronics.
- 13.25" X 10" (33,7 CM X 25,4 CM) FLAT
- Leather tab ensures quick and easy access
- Neoprene pouch with full flap cover secures with Velcro?
- Protects valuable electronics against dust, impact & moisture
- Slim design fits easily in briefcase
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.