OP/TECH USA's Compact Sling provides the unparalleled convenience of a shoulder sling for smaller point-and-shoot style cameras! The low-profile neoprene shoulder pad features a nonskid surface which secures the pad on the shoulder while the camera freely glides up the strap into shooting position. The OP/TECH USA Mini QD Loop connector attaches easily to the camera with a thin cord loop for tight connection areas and a sturdy 3/8" quick disconnect for easy attachment to the strap. The quick disconnect smoothly glides up and down the 3/8" nylon webbing strap to create the sling effect. The length is fully adjustable and has an additional plastic triglide which serves as a stop so that you can adjust where you want the camera to rest in the lowered position.
- Product Type Camera Strap
- Manufacturer Part Number 3401002
- Manufacturer OP/TECH USA
- Product Name Compact Sling
- Brand Name OP/TECH
- Country of Origin United States
- Material Neoprene
- Material Nylon
- Material Leather
- Color Black
- Length 24"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.